South Coast Cougars
Welcome back to SCC!

You are visiting as a guest, please Log In, or Register to access the site!

Remember, never share your password with anyone, and if you are using a shared computer, please do not check the "Remember Password" box.

Thanks,

SCC Tech & Admin Team
South Coast Cougars
Welcome back to SCC!

You are visiting as a guest, please Log In, or Register to access the site!

Remember, never share your password with anyone, and if you are using a shared computer, please do not check the "Remember Password" box.

Thanks,

SCC Tech & Admin Team
South Coast Cougars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to southcoastcougars.com the home for all cougar owners
Dont forget guys to log in to the live chat box from time to time , its the quickest way to get info on your car and make new friends while your there . Its at the very bottom of the forum index page , just log in and chat away .
If you want to make a direct link with any of your club mates simply go to your profile page at the top of the forum , click on the friends and foe's link and then start typing in your friends names and send a request to them . This will give you more options on making contact with people .
If you need any tips or advise on your car or smooth use of the club forum please contact any of the admin team and they will be more than happy to advise you
If you feel you have a suggestion to help improve the way the forum / club can be run or used please feel free to post your ideas . Either pm the admin or post in the suggestions section
Don't forget SCC is the only real FREE Cougar forum on the Web
Please note that the Brooklands club meet has been cancelled..... Please read relevant posts for more info.

jack and Ewan toot too much

Ginja@inside

Go down 
+3
Topfish
Pid_16V
ginja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ginja

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Yup after being a member of ukcougar.com/ukcougarforums.org since 2004 I've decided to come on here for a look (the 3.0L cougar for sale gave me some inspiration) those who have been members of both clubs from the begining will know who I am, I'm not easily forgotten lol.
Currently cougarless but that could possibly change later in the year after my wedding in May, however before that I will be taking possession of a brand new 2014 plate Ford Kuga Zetec 140hp AwD SUV from motability due to being diagnosed with cancer last year, yes a bummer, the new car is finished in the brand new deep impact blue metalic with privacy glass, aluminum roof bars and rear parking sensors, it will be ideal for when we go camping and drive around the country (it being a Tdci it averages out at 46mpg on the devils fuel) as I say I have fancied a new cougar since selling my frosty C2 in February last year due to financial problems, currently driving a mk4 fiesta nick named "uncle fester" it's a bit RAT look but does the job to say it's 17 years old now.
At the hospital today having chemotherapy session #4 so got a lot of free time on my hands.
Nice to meet you all (know most of you anyway)

Matt
Back to top Go down
Pid_16V
Well Established
Well Established
Pid_16V

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Dirty stop-out ya.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.apgraffix.com
Topfish
Frequent poster
Frequent poster
Topfish

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2012-06-12

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Nice to see you on here mate  a couple of us here myself included have had some nasty health issues so know what it's like  Thumbs 
Back to top Go down
lottysvdub
Forum founder
Forum founder
lottysvdub

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Glad you finally came over here just to say Hi if nothing else Matt ... The new Kuga sounds great so make sure you post a few piccys when you get it .
As you will have probably seen already there's a few of your mates already on here so please feel free to abuse who ever you like ...  Very Happy 
And hope your feeling better soon too mate .... There's a few including myself who have had health issues over the last few years so keep positive and keep posting  Thumbs 
Back to top Go down
http://www.southcoastcougars.com
ginja

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Ha ha yeah glad to see the reprobates are still allowed out at night lol
Back to top Go down
cougarbob
Founding member
Founding member
cougarbob

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Hi Matt, I know where your coming from about the Hospital treatments, good luck with that.

& as Ian said get some photo's up Before & after modes  Smile 
Back to top Go down
ginja

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Yeah I will stick some up of my previous cougar, the present fiesta and the new kuga when I'm on my P.C. Not my phone
Back to top Go down
Carpfisher
Admin
Admin
Carpfisher

Number of posts : 1527
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi Matt about time you found us sorry to hear about your health issues fella and congratulations on your fore coming wedding  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ginja

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:00 am

Yup less than 10 weeks till me and the lovely Emma are wed, bit of a rollercoaster ride with the health issues getting in the way of planning etc (we was going to Italy for our honeymoon but I've had to cancel it as I'm not allowed to fly, so we are off to Norfolk instead in the new kuga) off to try on my suit today all going well, just need a shower, shave, haircut etc lol
Back to top Go down
ginja

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:03 am

We may see a few of you guys at Tim (wildv6's) and Rachels wedding next month down in Plymouth, you can oggle the new motor ;-)
Back to top Go down
Nick1963
Admin
Admin
Nick1963

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Good to see you on here Matt  Thumbs 
Back to top Go down
ginja

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Right bit of an update the new KUGA will be with us on Thursday :-) that's the good news, the bad news is now my cancer is inoperable so I just have to live with it and get on with my life, no good crying about it :-/
Back to top Go down
cougarbob
Founding member
Founding member
cougarbob

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:04 pm

ginja wrote:
Right bit of an update the new KUGA will be with us on Thursday :-) that's the good news, the bad news is now my cancer is inoperable so I just have to live with it and get on with my life, no good crying about it :-/

Matt, Again sorry to hear about the inoperable cancer & Like your attitude about it.

I was quite lucky my cancer was operable, which was march last year. my first follow up was supposed to have been last week but was cancelled the day before, now I am waiting anxiously for them to rebook it.  Taz 
Back to top Go down
Nick1963
Admin
Admin
Nick1963

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Not sure what to say Matt except I'm sorry you've had such awlfull news. It sounds as though you're confronting it with a positive and extremely brave attitude mate.
Back to top Go down
Carpfisher
Admin
Admin
Carpfisher

Number of posts : 1527
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:36 am

I'm speechless Matt your bravery and attitude is outstanding fella and it goes without saying you have our support at SCC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ginja@inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginja@inside   Ginja@inside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ginja@inside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Coast Cougars :: Admin :: New Members-
Jump to: