South Coast Cougars
Welcome back to SCC!

You are visiting as a guest, please Log In, or Register to access the site!

Remember, never share your password with anyone, and if you are using a shared computer, please do not check the "Remember Password" box.

Thanks,

SCC Tech & Admin Team
South Coast Cougars
Welcome back to SCC!

You are visiting as a guest, please Log In, or Register to access the site!

Remember, never share your password with anyone, and if you are using a shared computer, please do not check the "Remember Password" box.

Thanks,

SCC Tech & Admin Team
South Coast Cougars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to southcoastcougars.com the home for all cougar owners
Dont forget guys to log in to the live chat box from time to time , its the quickest way to get info on your car and make new friends while your there . Its at the very bottom of the forum index page , just log in and chat away .
If you want to make a direct link with any of your club mates simply go to your profile page at the top of the forum , click on the friends and foe's link and then start typing in your friends names and send a request to them . This will give you more options on making contact with people .
If you need any tips or advise on your car or smooth use of the club forum please contact any of the admin team and they will be more than happy to advise you
If you feel you have a suggestion to help improve the way the forum / club can be run or used please feel free to post your ideas . Either pm the admin or post in the suggestions section
Don't forget SCC is the only real FREE Cougar forum on the Web
Please note that the Brooklands club meet has been cancelled..... Please read relevant posts for more info.

jack and Ewan toot too much

Link to a decent car cover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lottysvdub
Forum founder
Forum founder
lottysvdub

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Link to a decent car cover  Empty
PostSubject: Link to a decent car cover    Link to a decent car cover  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Right guys I am after a decent car cover for my Cougar....
I've looked online and there's too many to choose from, I know some of you guys have got them like Nick.
So if you guys happen to know which one you got could you pop a link up please Thumbs 
Back to top Go down
http://www.southcoastcougars.com
spjmorris

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Link to a decent car cover    Link to a decent car cover  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Speak to Tim (WildV6) he has a super-duper one for his
Back to top Go down
Nick1963
Admin
Admin
Nick1963

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Link to a decent car cover    Link to a decent car cover  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:09 am

Yeah Tim's got the same one as I have.

Coverzone Ian. Here's their website......

http://www.carcoverzone.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=ccc287&sort=2a&page=2

Don't ask for one for a Cougar though because it doesn't fit No . The mirrors don't go in the pockets and the whole cover is too small. They reckoned it was because it was designed for a Cougar without a spoiler Wacky
Anyway the one they ended up giving me was one for an XJ Jag. This was after I drove down to their place in Littlehampton to take the Cougar one back and to have a trial fitting for the one I have now.
Ask for a CCC287 mate. I think Tim will agree that the length of it is perfect and in my opinion so is the width because it goes right down to the floor covering the wheels each side. There's 2 straps attached each side that go under the car to stop it blowing off.

Mine's the Stormforce cover and they're not cheap mate. From what I can see on the website they're £171 affraid but I never paid that as I used to work for a company who collected they're recyclable cardboard and I got it at cost price.
There are 3 other types though all a bit cheaper. There's the Sahara, Voyager and Monsoon covers. Just ask for the equivalent to the CCC287 cover in one of those.
Rather than ordering one from the website Ian, give them a call. I found them to be really helpful when I dealt with them. Here's they're address and number......

Cover-Zone
Unit R1 Riverside Industrial Estate
Littlehampton
BN17 5DF
Tel 01903 731333

Let me know how you get on Ian Thumbs 
Back to top Go down
spjmorris

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Link to a decent car cover    Link to a decent car cover  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:42 am

Top post!
Back to top Go down
lottysvdub
Forum founder
Forum founder
lottysvdub

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Link to a decent car cover    Link to a decent car cover  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:25 am

Excellent Nick really appreciate your post and as soon as pay day arrives I will be calling them to organise one Good post 
Back to top Go down
http://www.southcoastcougars.com
Topfish
Frequent poster
Frequent poster
Topfish

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2012-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Link to a decent car cover    Link to a decent car cover  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:37 am

They are in the same town as me if that's any help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link to a decent car cover    Link to a decent car cover  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Link to a decent car cover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Coast Cougars :: General Forum info :: Recommendations-
Jump to: