South Coast Cougars
Welcome back to SCC!

You are visiting as a guest, please Log In, or Register to access the site!

Remember, never share your password with anyone, and if you are using a shared computer, please do not check the "Remember Password" box.

Thanks,

SCC Tech & Admin Team
South Coast Cougars
Welcome back to SCC!

You are visiting as a guest, please Log In, or Register to access the site!

Remember, never share your password with anyone, and if you are using a shared computer, please do not check the "Remember Password" box.

Thanks,

SCC Tech & Admin Team
South Coast Cougars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to southcoastcougars.com the home for all cougar owners
Dont forget guys to log in to the live chat box from time to time , its the quickest way to get info on your car and make new friends while your there . Its at the very bottom of the forum index page , just log in and chat away .
If you want to make a direct link with any of your club mates simply go to your profile page at the top of the forum , click on the friends and foe's link and then start typing in your friends names and send a request to them . This will give you more options on making contact with people .
If you need any tips or advise on your car or smooth use of the club forum please contact any of the admin team and they will be more than happy to advise you
If you feel you have a suggestion to help improve the way the forum / club can be run or used please feel free to post your ideas . Either pm the admin or post in the suggestions section
Don't forget SCC is the only real FREE Cougar forum on the Web
Please note that the Brooklands club meet has been cancelled..... Please read relevant posts for more info.

jack and Ewan toot too much

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Go down 
+33
loucoo
captincaveman
Topfish
frosty2.0
REBEL
jacmum
Carpfisher
Muzntgrumble
CougarDriver666
mike matlock
wightwizard
droidgordie42
Kracken
tiff
MacRC2
prlowry
silentstu
RedCougar
Pazza
bytespc
cougarbob
Jacqui
Relfski
shikarnij
WildV6
wilko27
Didz
calamity jane
Ricardo
lottysvdub
Stribo
SilverSurfer
Nick1963
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kracken
Kracken

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2012-06-07

INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:29 am

Hi newbie but got to start somehwere! just bought my first V6 Cougar,my real name is Andy,i use Kracken as a gaming name plus i am half Greek,i work P/T as a cab driver after 16yrs of driving round and round i had enough,will say as far as most insurance companies i have to say i am a househusband! as you just get a disconnect click! lol been with my partner for 31yrs have 3 kids,we got married after 3 months divorced after 7yrs but still stayed together as decided word marriage disagreed with us lol
Back to top Go down
droidgordie42
Regular Face
Regular Face

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:08 pm

hi my name is andy i am a new old member i have not posted on hme time but i am back once again with my blurpel 2.5 cougar
Back to top Go down
wightwizard
Regular Face
Regular Face
wightwizard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:34 pm

I am Allan, aka wightwizard, knackered old pyromaniac, lush and all round good guy. I reside on the Isle of Wight but not withstanding this, have made the summer scout camp where various trees/pallets/logs have been burnt on a couple of occasions and xmas dwinkies with my good lady (her who MUST be obeyed). The good news some may say is that I don't drink any more ... but I certainly don't drink any less. Will try and put a pic up .

INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 5b0c6221
INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 DSC05148

Last edited by wightwizard on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nick1963
Admin
Admin
Nick1963

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:22 am

NEW MEMBERS............PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY DONE SO. Thumbs Thumbs
Back to top Go down
mike matlock
Regular Face
Regular Face

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:11 pm

26 (I think!)

Howdy boys.

Guess I must be the oldest member, 70+ and driving a Cougar! I'm a musician, a Cowboy and play in a Blues,Skiffle,Country Band. Used to be an Environmental Engineer working in the Aircraft/Electronics industry until I retired awhile back.

Bought my 2001 Y reg. silver frost, 2.5 auto about 2 yrs ago from a dealer in the New Forest area and so far it's been good, apart from the usual poor headlamp problems! Why this was not
fixed by Fords when they were in production seems a mystery to me but I'm hoping to fix it
with the aid of a HIDS4U pro.unit that was bought for me at Christmas and suggested by a couple of you boys awhile back. Only problem is that there are no Instructions so I may have to check in again for some help!

They're a fine looking car and it's a pity that Ford did not continue with them for awhile longer. If I have a little concern it's that sometimes I feel like I'm driving on 'solid tyres'
cos' of the hard suspension!

I live in the Farnham area with my partner and who likes the Cougar but she does drive a Focus!

Anyway boys, a good new year to you all from this ol'timer.

Mike

[/b][/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
lottysvdub
Forum founder
Forum founder
lottysvdub

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey Mike good to hear from you.... Theres a few members close to you and I'm sure if you need any help with your HID kit we can help out Thumbs
Back to top Go down
http://www.southcoastcougars.com
tiff
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1451
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Welcome to Steveyeo!
Back to top Go down
Nick1963
Admin
Admin
Nick1963

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi ya Mike and welcome to the forum Thumbs
Back to top Go down
CougarDriver666

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello Everyone, My name is Ernie, I have owned a Melina Blue Cougar 2.5 1999 for 2 years now, completely standard exept for K&N and white dials.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Cougar666_zpscb215769
Back to top Go down
lottysvdub
Forum founder
Forum founder
lottysvdub

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi Ernie nice to see your car..... And great to hear from you..... By the way BLURPLE is by far the best colour Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Nick1963
Admin
Admin
Nick1963

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi Ernie welcome
Thanks for posting in here and welcome to the forum Thumbs

Don't listen to Ian mate. The future's Green lol!
Back to top Go down
cougarbob
Founding member
Founding member
cougarbob

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Erm.....Frosty......Erm.......Ebony........Erm.......Greeney........Erm.......Ebony

Sorry can't make my mind up,

Depends what day it is lol
Back to top Go down
Muzntgrumble
Well Established
Well Established
Muzntgrumble

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Hi Ernie, welcome to SCC welcome
Blurple all the way Thumbs
Back to top Go down
cougarbob
Founding member
Founding member
cougarbob

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-04-20

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Yeah Sorry "Hiya ERNIE"
Back to top Go down
Carpfisher
Admin
Admin
Carpfisher

Number of posts : 1527
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Hiya Ernie great to see a newbie post Thumbs
Back to top Go down
jacmum

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:30 pm

No 13

Hi I'm Steve

I have been a member for a few years now, I recently retired (early) from a very stressful job as a senior technical operations manager with BT after 32 years, the job left me no time for my family or other things in life. We have a 2.5 auto V6 Cougar in Ebony, I have owned the car for about 6 years it's very low mileage with just 24k on the clock which is genuine. I never thought I would have to sell the car, but with only 1 income now it will be up for sale very soon !! so keep any eye on the "for sale" section.

All you people have been very helpful whenever I have had little problems ( especially Ian) so a big thank you to all

Steve
Back to top Go down
lottysvdub
Forum founder
Forum founder
lottysvdub

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:31 pm

No problem Steve..... That's what the club was formed for....... To try and help whenever we can...
Real shame that you have to sell up but all the best for the future and please don't become a stranger Laughing Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Nick1963
Admin
Admin
Nick1963

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 am

ATTENTION ALL NEW MEMBERS (or those shy new members who've not posted yet. you know who you are lol!)

This is an introductory thread. A place where new members could be encouraged to post up and say hi and tell us all about themselves and their Cougar.
But not just new members. All of us should introduce ourselves on here because if you think about it, although we've been talking to each other within the club for a long time we don't necessarily know each other very well.
So come on everyone, lets get to know each other and encourage new members to be active within the club and show them that we really are a friendly if not slightly bonkers bunch of people and feel free to include a pic of your cat.

So come on all you newbies or not so new members who haven't done this yet, don't be shy. Tell us about yourselves  Thumbs
Back to top Go down
REBEL

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:52 am

Hi to everyone..Im shaun aka REBEL.I am lucky enough to own 2 cougars both blurple.The first i have owned for about 3yrs.bog standard 2.0ltr zetec,used to be my everyday car until bout a yr ago when clutch gave in and at the time due to finances i couldnt afford to get it repaired.Then i had the oppurtunity to purchase a very cheap 2.5 v6 again in blurple which apart from fitting an induction kit is still standard at the moment although i am in the process of refurbing a set of 17 inch rims to go on her also have a drift bodykit tucked away up in the loft which i brought but have yet to decide to take the plunge and fit.

I live down in plymouth uk.
I have experience in the motor trade both from working in garages when i was a lad and from what i have taught myself over the years.
I can turn my hands to just about anything and am always willing to give summit a go...
I hope to make some good friends on this forum and am also a member on others with same username,i am willing to learn and gain valuable info and can share my knowledge and will help where i can....
Back to top Go down
lottysvdub
Forum founder
Forum founder
lottysvdub

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi Shaun
Glad you found us ... There's quite a few of us dotted along the south coast so always nice to get a new member ..
Blue is by far the best colour lol and the drift kit is good as long as you take your time fitting it correctly I removed one for an old member and it was a bloody nightmare lol.
When you get a chance post up some pics of your cars too .... Oh and of course welcome to the club Thumbs 
Back to top Go down
Nick1963
Admin
Admin
Nick1963

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Hi Shaun and welcome to the club mate Thumbs welcome
Back to top Go down
Muzntgrumble
Well Established
Well Established
Muzntgrumble

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi Shaun, welcome to the forum welcome as stated by Ian the best colour by far but a few will disagree Suspect get some pics up we all have a cat fetish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carpfisher
Admin
Admin
Carpfisher

Number of posts : 1527
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Hi Shaun welcome to SCC fella
Back to top Go down
REBEL

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-15

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:44 am

Just wanted to say thanks for the welcome comments.will post some pics off my cars soon......
Back to top Go down
frosty2.0
frosty2.0

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-11-25

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Hi All, I'm Jez had my 1999 Frosty zetec just about a year so far, i've done very few mods to it other than de-bricked, smoked side repeaters, k&n panel filter, mostly it was just getting it running properly as it was used very little by last couple of owners and had only 38,500 when i got it last December, shes now showing 47,8** ish as shes my daily driver....

Hopefully some mods to carry out next year now i've found gainfull employment, after getting made redundant end of last year

I've ideas for a FC T/B, -35 Apex lowering springs, and possible some 17" rims once the spring... errm springs Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Coast Cougars :: Admin :: New Members-
Jump to: